OCT 4-7TH, 2018
- Thursday after work to Sunday at 11:00 am
- $99 – (Includes, lodging, meals, book, and materials.)
- Scholarships available
- Register and pay HERE (select the “John Eldrege Bootcamp, Montana Registration Payment”)
After John Eldredge wrote Wild at Heart, men told him that they wanted more. More of a chance to delve deeper into the Heart of a Man; time to reflect and understand the nature of men in this modern world. And so, the Wild at Heart Bootcamp was created.
A man needs a deeper understanding of how God created him in his image and why he gave man the heart that he did. There is no way to explain this to a man, there is only the opportunity to create an environment where God can speak this into a man.
The Basic Bootcamp is a four-day quest into the recovery of a man’s masculine soul, the release of a man’s heart—his passions and his true nature—all given him by God. It’s an invitation to rush the fields at Bannockburn, to go West, to leap from the falls and save the beauty. For if a man is going to know who he truly is as a man, if he is going to find a life worth living, love a woman deeply, and not pass on his confusion to his children, he simply must get his heart back.
WRITTEN ON EVERY MAN’S HEART IS A YEARNING FOR ADVENTURE, BATTLE, AND A BEAUTY.
- https://www.ransomedheart.com/basic (Watch the 2-minute video to learn about the material)
- When:October 4-7, 2018 (Check in 4-6 PM Thursday, Conclude on Sunday at 11 AM)
- Where: EBC’s Thompson Lakes Christian Retreat
- How: Learn more and sign up online at http://www.tendfire.org/events
- Questions? Contact Justin McKerrow (406-261-7843) or Jacob Carroll (858-354-7320)
What to Bring:
- A friend or two!!! Send this link to them – http://www.tendfire.org/event/mens-weekend/
- Bring warm clothes!!! Part of the schedule will be around a fire (if able).
- Sleeping Bag/ Sheet/Pillow/Ear Plugs
- Clothing, Towel, Toiletries
- Bible, Pen, Notepad
- Free Time Gear – you will have about 4 hours of free time on Fri & Sat.
Getting There: Thompson Lakes Christian Retreat
- Hwy. 2 West past mile marker 76 and turn Left on ACM Rd
- 593 ACM Road, Libby, MT 59923
- There is no cell phone service at the camp, however there is a telephone in the Lodge for incoming or outgoing calls. The number is (406) 293-3122.